We are located on the first floor of the Acme Building at 460 East Main Street. Email us using the form to the right or call 614.695.4605 to set up an appointment.
VISITING SIMAKOVSKY LAW
We are located on the first floor of 460 East Main Street. Enter the second door in from Main Street marked 454-460-464.
WORK HERE / HIRING
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Legal Intern -Depending on the student’s education, experience, and interests, intern tasks include:
- Legal Research & Writing
- Client Interaction
- Clerical Tasks
Students can expect to be exposed to asylum cases, the consular process, the citizenship process, and other “special” immigration processes such as DACA, Prosecutorial Discretion, and SIJS.
Students who thrive here usually enjoy a fast-paced environment, are self-starters, and enjoy working with a diverse group of people. It can also be a great opportunity for students who speak a 2nd language or who have an interest in speaking another language to practice their language skills.
Bilingual Receptionist - The ideal candidate will:
- Warmly greet all clients and welcome them to the office
- Handle all incoming phone calls and client arrivals
- Utilize case management computer programs to complete and track client matters
- Prepare and process legal documents with a high level of accuracy
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with clients and courts on important case matters
- Prioritize daily and weekly tasks to meet deadlines
- Other administrative tasks as needed
You will enjoy it here if you:
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy working with people from different backgrounds
- Are able to multitask
- Have a sense of humor
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior office experience preferred
- Bilingual (ideally in Spanish)
Social Media Intern
- Create and execute content calendar
- Curate and generate content for Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms, as needed
- Skills in a second language are a plus
If you think you would be a good fit, please email your resume and a cover letter to lauren @ simakovskylaw.com.